Product introduction / description:
Strong under any conditions. For in and around the house, Pattex 100% provides the strength you need for all your indoor and outdoor jobs. Can stick wet surfaces and is also compatible with paints. For full bonding power all the time.
Product main benefits:
- High performing FlexTec technology
- Solvent free
- Metal(such as Aluminium, Zinc)
- Rigid PU Foam
- Plastic(such as PVC, ABS…)
Tips and tricks:
For low absorbency materials:
For low absorbency materials (e.g. metal or glass) It's best to wipe both down with a damp cloth, for example, immediately before applying Pattex 100%. You only need a relatively thin layer of glue on one surface.
For high absorbency materials:
Highly porous materials with high absorbency (e.g. wood), on the other hand, need more adhesive. And, in some cases, you will need to apply glue to both surfaces or objects.
Using with paint:
Pattex 100% can be used with painted surfaces and has no problems with acrylic paints, DD lacquers (polyurethane-varnishes) and alkyd resin varnishes. However, Pattex 100% is not compatible with one-component PU paints.
- Bottle 50g
- Bottle 100g
- Bottle 200g
Tube to be kept tightly closed in a cool and dry place.
Step by step
1. Before gluing, check that the surfaces to be joined are load-bearing, free of grease and dust. Vacuuming the surfaces is a good idea. Old adhesive and sealant residues should also be removed, and paint coatings that aren't properly adhered. To protect adjoining areas, simply mask them off with films or adhesive tapes.
2. Apply a thin coat of glue on one of the material you want to glue.
3. Keep a constant pressure on both bonded surfaces during at least 30 min with a tape or a clamp.
4. Final resistance after 24h:
For the best bonds with Pattex 100%, check which sort of materials you want to glue. You normally only need to glue one surface or side. The best curing results are achieved after leaving the glue to dry for at least 24 hours. How much glue you need depends on how absorbent the substrate is.