Product introduction / description:
Pattex Montage Classic is perfect for all your indoor jobs in all porous material; Pattex Montage Classic has also instant tack.
Product main benefits:
- For porous and absorbent materials
- High final resistance to temperature resistant -20°C to +70°C
- Indoor use
- Instant tack
Tips and tricks:
The toothpick trick
To avoid spreading glue around the surface when you glue it, try putting a toothpick into the glue strip and press firmly. The toothpick will keep the height you need and keeps the glue from spreading. Give it a go!
Cleaning with cards
When you've finished gluing, take a playing card, fold it slightly and scrape it along the edges of the glued object and surface to scrape up any leftover glue. It's the best way to get away all of the residues!
- Cartridge 400g
Store in a cool, dry and frost-free place. Storage period is 18 months
Step by step
1. Before applying the glue, make sure the gluing surface is clean, dry and free of grease and wallpaper.
2. If you use a cartridge, open it with a cutter then fix the nozzle and cut it at the width needed. Then, place the cartridge in the pistol.
3. Depending on the size and shape of the object you want to glue, prefer applying stripes or drops. You just need to glue 1 of the 2 surfaces.
4. After mounting the object, if you are not satisfied of the positioning, you have still 10 minutes to make adjustments. And once the position of the object is right, press firmly to ensure a proper bond.
5. Use a wet sponge to easily wipe away any excess glue.
6. At a temperature of between +5°C and +25°C, wait 24 hours (up to 48 hours for heavy objects) so that the bond reaches its final strength.