Product introduction / description:
The right glue range for arts and crafts
With a range of glues for all sorts of jobs and levels of technical difficulty, use Pattex for your hobby which requires gluing.
Product main benefits:
- Hot-melt with mechanical feed
- Head-insulated nozzle
- Shock-resistant plastic housing
- High-strength and transparent
- Glue area is firm and capable of withstanding loads after approx. 2 Min.
Tips and tricks:
After curing, only by heating up and mechanically.
- 1 Hotmelt pistol + 6 sticks 200g
- 10 sticks 200g
Store in a cool and dry place.
Step by step
1. All materials should be free from dirt, oil and grease. Rest of previous adhesive application should also be removed from the surface.
2. Apply preheated glue on one of the surfaces and assembly parts immediately by applying pressure. The higher the activation temperature, the higher the final strength.
3. The bonded parts are mechanical resistant after 2 minutes.