Product introduction / description:
The right glue for arts and crafts.
Doesn’t matter whether you’re an old hand or just starting out, Pattex Spray permanent is easy to use and very safe in handling.
Product main benefits:
- Adhesive spray with high and immediately strength
- For fast and durable bonds
- Temperature resistance up to +70°C
Tips and tricks:
Easy to remove
- To give your creativity even more flexibility, Pattex Spray Permanent gives you enough time to make corrections.
- The special formula glue lets you peel off the glue easily. Even after it has started drying.
- Simply wait for the glue to dry, then peel off gently – depending on what you’ve bonded together.
- Spray can 400ml
Keep container in a well-ventilated place.
Container is under pressure. Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding +50°C
Recommended storage temperature +10°C to +20°C
Step by step
1. The surface must be smooth, dry, dust and grease free.
2. Shake can before use and at a distance of 15 - 20 cm spray completely on the parts to be bonded. For thick materials apply to both sides. Pay attention to coated edges.
3. Let it air dry approx. 15 min; bonding under pressure.