Product introduction / description:
Whatever type of model-making project you have in mind, Pattex Special Modelling adhesive is formulated to make sure your models stay stuck together. You can even use it to bond different materials, e.g. wood and fabrics. With its high-strength bonding formula, Pattex Modelling adhesive is made to dry without leaving any traces.
Product main benefits:
- Water resistant
- Very tough
- High precision
- Cures crystal clear
- Not suitable for PE,PP,PTFE and sytropor.
Tips and tricks:
Clean Tools = Happy Workspace
If you use a spatula or brush to apply Pattex Special Modelling to surfaces, be sure to clean your tools immediately after use. Best use solvents, like paint thinner or benzene, so you can use your tools again. After all, a clean workspace is a happy workspace.
For Stainless Leather
If you get any glue on your surfaces where it shouldn’t be seen, carefully wipe off fresh spots with a benzene-soaked cloth. For dry stains of Pattex Special Modelling use thinner.
- Tube 30g
24 months at cool temperatures
Step by step
1. Make sure surfaces are clean, dry and free of grease or dust. Apply Pattex Special Modelling to one of the surfaces.
2. Before joining, wait until solvents evaporate. Between 5 and 15 minutes at normal room temperature should do just fine.
3. Once the solvents have evaporated, you have 2 to 3 minutes to bond the pieces together.
4. Make sure the parts are aligned perfectly and press together for a few seconds.
5. After 3 minutes the glue starts to harden. After 24 hours, it is fully set!