Product introduction / description:
Whatever type of plastic you want to glue, Pattex Special Plastic adhesive is formulated to bond and last. It can bond all sorts of different materials together, e.g. stone, fabric, plastic, glass. And its high-strength bonding formula is made to dry without leaving any traces.
Product main benefits:
- Not suitable for PE ,PP,PTFE and Styropor.
Tips and tricks:
Clean tools = happy workspace
If you use a spatula or brush to apply Pattex Special Plastic to surfaces, be sure to clean your tools immediately after use. Best use solvents, like paint thinner or benzene, so you can use your tools again. After all, a clean workspace is a happy workspace.
If you get any glue on your surfaces where it shouldn’t be seen, carefully wipe off fresh spots with a benzene-soaked cloth. For dry Pattex Special Plastic stains, use thinner. But test the material first, so there is no damage.
- Tube 30g
24 months in a cool, dry and frost free place. Avoid direct solar radiation.
Step by step
1. Make sure surfaces are clean, dry and free of grease or dust. A dab of water with detergent will do for most plastics.
2. Apply glue to one of the surfaces.
3. Before joining, wait briefly for the solvents to evaporate. 2 to 3 minutes at normal room temperature should do just fine.
4. Make sure the parts are aligned perfectly and press together for a few seconds. The harder you press, the better the bond.
5. Leave for 24 hours to reach final bonding strength.