Product introduction / description:
Whatever type of porcelain you want to glue or repair, Pattex Special Porcelain adhesive is formulated to bond and last. It is both heat resistant and water resistant. Its high-strength bonding formula is made to dry quickly and white.
Product main benefits:
- Dries White
- Water resistant
- Heat resistant
Not suitable for PE,PP,PTFE and Styropor
Tips and tricks:
Clean tools = happy workspace
If you use a spatula or brush to apply Pattex Special Porcelain Repair to surfaces, be sure to clean your tools immediately after use. Best use alcohol. After all, a clean workspace is a happy workspace.
If you get any Pattex Special Porcelain Repair on your surfaces where it shouldn’t be seen, carefully wipe off fresh spots with an alcohol-soaked cloth.
Close the lid
Everyone needs to take a break, but if you do, don’t forget to close the tube tightly to prevent the solvents from evaporating.
- 30g Tube
36 months at cool temperatures
Step by step
1. Make sure surfaces are clean, dry and free of grease or dust. While Pattex Special Porcelain Repair can bond a wide range of material combinations, it isn’t suitable for poly-ethylene, polypropylene and expanded polystyrene.
2. Apply Pattex Special Porcelain Repair generously and evenly to both surfaces.
3. Make sure the parts are aligned perfectly and press together for a few seconds.
4. If the surfaces are rough, wait 2 to 3 minutes at normal room temperature for the glue to dry, then apply another layer to one of the surfaces and press together.
5. Pattex Special Porcelain Repair is fully set, hardened and strengthened after 24 hours. There you go, your piece looks as good as new again, and can even be washed!