Product introduction / description:
When you want to glue Styrofoam, you need particular glue. Pattex Special Styrofoam adhesive not only gives you the bonding strength you need. It’s also safe and very easy to use. What’s more, it doesn’t leave any traces when dry.
Product main benefits:
- For many rigid foams
- Fast curing and water resistant
- Resistant against corrosion and alteration
- Hardens in white
- Styropor (Styrofoam®,Exporit®,Poresta®)
- Not suitable for PE ,PP,PTFE
Tips and tricks:
Clean tools = happy workspace
If you use a spatula or brush to apply Pattex Special Styrofoam glue to surfaces, be sure to clean your tools immediately after use. Best use solvents, like paint thinner or benzene, so you can use your tools again. After all, a clean workspace is a happy workspace.
- Tube 35g
12 months at cool temperature
Step by step
1. Make sure the surfaces are as clean as they can be. Apply Pattex Special Styrofoam to one of the surfaces.
2. Before joining, wait until solvents evaporate. 5 to 10 minutes at normal room temperature should do just fine.
3. Once the solvents have evaporated, bond immediately. Make sure the parts are aligned perfectly and press together for a few seconds.
4. Your Styrofoam object is now ready for use again!