Product introduction / description:
Specially developed for all types of glass breakage. Bonds easily and invisibly without the use of solvents
Liquid formula suitable for quick, emergency precision bonding
Safe to use for cutlery and in dishwashers
Product main benefits:
- Invisible bond
- Specially for glass
- Dishwasher safe
- Glass on Glass
- Glass on Metall
- rearview mirrors
- Tiffany lamps
Tips and tricks:
Pattex Superglue Glass is dishwasher safe and good for cutlery, but not suitable for bonding pieces that will be exposed to temperatures over 80°C.
Step by step
1. Make sure all surfaces are clean and dry. Only use water to wash. Detergents can weaken the joint.
2. Make sure there are no gaps between pieces, and that the parts are aligned precisely.
3. Only apply a minimum amount of Pattex Superglue Glass to one of the surfaces.
4. Press parts together immediately and apply pressure by hand, until the bond hardens.
5. Leave for at least an hour before using, or overnight for a full-strength bond.
6. For best results, apply glue at room temperature (15-30°C).