Product introduction / description:
Our easy superglue. Pattex Superglue Power Easy gives you the strength of our professional superglues, but with more room to make corrections. Won’t glue fingers together immediately and gives you more time to reposition. Easy to use, odourless and non-drip.
Product main benefits:
- Not applied the fingers immediately
- Gel: Does not drip
Tips and tricks:
- Pattex Superglue Power Easy is suitable for indoor use. Always make sure surfaces are free of dust or moisture.
- To bond PP, PE, PTFE or silicone rubber, we recommend using Pattex Superglue Plastics.
- To bond glass surfaces, glazing or foams, we recommend using Pattex Superglue Glass.
- Pattex Superglue Power Easy is not suitable for Styrofoam or for objects, which will hold hot liquids.
Roll it off
- If you get Pattex Superglue Gel on your fingers, don’t worry. It’s easy to get off if you follow these instructions.
- You can choose two methods. Either put your fingers in a warm dish of water or rub cooking oil into the bonded skin.
- Then, gently massage bonded fingers back and forth to slowly peel bond apart. Don’t pull or yank fingers apart.
To keep your Pattex Superglue Power Easy fresh for longer, simply store in a cool and dry environment. We recommend a box in the fridge, for example.
Step by step
1. Make sure all surfaces are clean and dry and close fitting.
2. Only apply a thin layer of Pattex Superglue Power Easy to one of the surfaces.
3. Press parts together immediately and briefly apply pressure by hand, until the surfaces are bonded – usually 30 seconds to 2 minutes will do.
4. Leave for at least 30 minutes before using or overnight for full bond.
5. For best results, apply glue at room temperature (15-30°C).