Product introduction / description:
Pattex Wood Classic glues together all types of wood, wood composites and even laminates. Great for all indoor projects. Water-based, solvent-free and really strong, Pattex Wood Classic gets the job done properly.
Product main benefits:
- Adapted for all types of wood
- Dries transparent
- Strong bonding power
- Solvent free
- All types of wood
Tips and tricks:
More than just wood:
Did you know you can use Pattex Wood to glue straw, paper or even carton? Or for crafting with your kids? And for last-minute gifts too? Just take a look in your toolbox. You can use Pattex Wood for anything from heavy repair jobs to smaller crafting applications.
No need to worry! Parts that are bonded with wood glue need some time and pressure. Professionals use clamps, but take a look around. There are lots of items around the house you can use as an alternative. Heavy books. Or a bucket of water. You only need to make sure that the entire surface is pressed evenly.
- Bottle 75g
- Bottle 250g
- Bottle 750g
- Drum 5kg
- Drum 10kg
- Drum 30kg
Protect from frost. Temperatures below +5°C to be avoided
Step by step
1. Make sure surfaces are clean, dry and free of any grease. As the parts need to be pressed evenly wood glue is used best for flat laminates. Pattex Wood Classic is convenient to use, as it turns transparent once dry. Also suitable for crafting.
2. Apply glue to one of the surfaces or to both if you’re using hardwood. Don’t use too much glue; a thin layer will do. Use a spatula to spread the glue evenly on the surface.
3. Avoid prolonged contact to air. The glue must still be wet when pressing surfaces together.
4. Press both surfaces together. Keep pressure applied. Clamps, heavy books or any other heavy items do the trick.
5. Take a 20–minute rest or so, while the parts are pressed together.