Mount a hook with No More Nails
Learn how to mount a hook in the twinkling of an eye!
- Pattex No More Nails: Instant tack, Strong bonding power, Clean and Convenient
Step by step / how to do:
1. Mark the hook position on the wall with a pen.
2. Sand the wall slightly to facilitate the adhesion of the hook on the wall.
3. Glue the hook.
4. Mount the hook on the wall ; you can readjust it during approximately 10 minutes.
5. Press it strongly without moving.
6. Let it dry 48h before loading it.
Tipps & Tricks
Before starting, make sure there is no dust on the wall that could block the adhesion of the glue.
Now no more gun! Even easier with the pressure pack: just press and glue.