Create birthday card with with Hobby Multipurpose
Birthday cards are often introduction to gifts… Customize birthday cards that you offer to your friends on the most beautiful days of the year!
- A pencil
- An envelop
- Hard and colored sheets of paper
- Pattex Hobby multipurpose
Step by step / how to do:
1. Start by sketching the drawing of your choice with the pencil on one of the hard and colored sheets of paper, in the example a birthday cake made in 3 parts.
2. Cut the different shapes that you have drawn.
3. Glue the shapes together in order to create the card.
4. Write a personal message on the drawing with a felt-tip.
5. Slips the card into a matching envelop and that’s done the trick!
Tipps & Trick
You can use sparkling or fluorescent felt-tips to write your personalized message!