Create fabric brooches with Special Textile
To match your brooches to your best outfits, create them on your own!
- Pieces of fabric
- Pattex multi glue, transparent and solvent free
Step by step / how to do:
1. Cut shapes of your choice in the selected pieces of fabric. The diameter of the shapes must be larger than the brooches-pins.
2. Gather the pieces of fabrics cut and the brooches pins.
3. Apply Pattex multi on the back of each piece of fabric.
4. Put each pieces of fabric on a different brooches-pin. Press uniformly on all the surface of the fabric and wait for the glue to cure.
Tipps & Trick
You can use notched scissors so that it is easier to cut uniformly small surfaces of fabric.