Create labels for your vegetable garden with NMN Original
You have planted several types of vegetables, flowers and trees in your garden; brighten them up with customized labels in order not to wonder afterwards: “where is the mint?”!
- Sheet of foam paper
- Forks in bamboo
- Black felt-tip
- Pattex No More Nails Original resisting up to 100 Kg/cm²
Step by step / how to do:
1. Gather the material needed and protect your worktop
2. Put the handle of a fork in Bamboo on the foaming sheet of paper and draw the outlines of the handle with the pencil.
3. Finalize your drawing by representing a flower of which the stalk is the same width as the handle of the fork.
4. Cut the flowers drawn.
5. With the Black felt-tip write on the drawing the type of flower or aromatic plant that the label will indicate.
6. Apply a small dot of Pattex No More Nails Original on the handle of the fork and stick it to the drawing in foaming paper.
7. Plant, teeth in the soil, the decorated fork in your vegetable garden on locations corresponding to each plantation.
Tipps & Trick
If you have a talent for drawing, you can also try to represent the leaves and flowers that the labels will indicate.