Create a vase with rope with Pattex multipurpose
Create a beautiful vase or carafe with ropes. This way, your flowers or drinks will be isolated from heat.
- A vase or a carafe in glass
- A linen rope
- Decorations to hide the ends
- Pattex Multi, transparent and solvent free
Step by step / how to do:
1. Take a vase or a carafe in glass and a linen rope.
2. Cut the rope on the cross with sharpened scissors so that the ends will be less visible.
3. Start to wrap the vase or he carafe with the rope. The first tour is the most difficult one, once done you will only need to let the rope unroll itself.
4. Every 5 tour, tighten the rope to avoid space between 2 tours.
5. Once you have covered half of the vase or carafe, stop wrapping the vase with rope by cutting the rope.
6. Start again from the top of the vase and unroll the rope down. The technique remains the same. Cut the rope on the same side as the other cut.
7. In order to hide the ends of ropes, you can add some decorations, either made of rope as showed on the examples, either with a decoration you have chosen.
Tipps & Trick
You can also cover the whole vase or carafe with the rope to shape an elegant hermetic vase or carafe.
You can also paint the rope with special paint to give some colors to your creation.