Repair tiles with No More Nails Water-resistant
It is quite usual to break a tile in one’s bathroom or kitchen. So before calling your handyman, just have a closer look to the following strong idea.
- Pattex No More Nails Water-resistant
Step by step / how to do:
1. Remove the broken tile, the joint and the remaining glue. If needed, you can drill the broken tile to make it easier to take it away from the wall.
2. Once the wall is clean, apply some No More Nails Water-resistant on the new tile.
3. Place the square on the wall and level it with a mallet.
4. Fix the tile with crosspiece and wait 48h.
5. Seal it with grout.
6. Let it dry few minutes and then clean it with a wet sponge.
Tipps & Trick
May be it is also time to refresh your tilling joints too?